Terms & Conditions
Care instructions are listed on each garment. Please follow these instructions as all of our fabrics are natural fabrics and therefore need to be handled with extra care in order to stay in good condition.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
Prices displayed on the Born Native website are all in USD.
PLACING AN ORDER, ORDER CONFIRMATION & SHIPPING
Please follow the check out process once you have selected your items. Once an order has been placed, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number. Please allow up to two working days for all orders to be processed.
- We only ship within the United States of America (USA), Canada and selected EU countries.
- Shipping timeline: 3-5 working days, depending on your provided shipping address
- Shipping of all products to customers is free of charge within the USA.
- Born Native is not held responsible for international custom expenses.
- By law, Born Native must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
- If you refuse a shipment from Born Native, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance, the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
- Canada shipping is a $20 flat rate for standard shipping.
- Shipping timeline for Canada: 6-11 working days, depending on your provided shipping address
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Refunds are only available for full-priced items, where:
- The item(s) have been returned within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- The item(s) are returned unused, unworn, and in original condition with tags attached and proof of original invoice. If these requirements are not met, Born Native reserves the right to return the used items to the customer without a product or shipping refund.
- When returning item(s), use a trackable shipping service, as we are not liable for missing packages. If we do not receive the returned package from the customer, Born Native reserves the right to not refund the customer for the item.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping, when returning item(s), unless Born Native deems the garment is faulty.
- If an order is placed and a discount code applied, or purchased on sale; items may be returned in exchange for Born Native store credit.
- In the event a garment may be faulty, please email: email@example.com and tell us what is wrong with the item and provide visual evidence of the garment at issue. If the garment is deemed faulty by Born Native, Born Native will reimburse the customer for return shipping costs and either 1. resend a new garment as soon as the customer has sent verification and tracking number of the returned faulty item or 2. in the event a replacement is not available, Born Native will provide a full product refund. Please note, this can only be done within the 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Sale items are non-refundable.
- In the case where an item was purchased full price, and is being returned within the seven days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly assist you.